Patrick Bet David
Patrick Bet-David from Valuetainment drops some truths for all of the wannabe entrepreneurs out there.
These are the 7 habits of highly effective entrepreneurs from Stephen Covey’s book 7 Habits of effective people.
7 Habits of effective people
- Be proactive
- Begin with the end in mind
- Put first things first
- Think win win
- Seek first to understand before you understood
- Sharpen the saw
7 Habits of highly effective entrepreneurs
- Being aware of the evolution of a business
- Always having an eye for talent
- Always solving for “X”
- Constantly studying Data
- Constantly casting a vision of where you’re going next
- Constantly staying focused on next strategy
- Exercise, Health and Energy
The word “constantly” means “energy”. All of the points above need energy. If you don’t have energy you cannot compete in a capitalist market.
Those are the seven habits of highly effective entrepreneurs.
Follow motwivated on Facebook for the more entrepreneur motivation.